Monday, May 13, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #Poem #Writing

Meander 1  Poem -- Friendship --

Don't fly too far from me, dear friend.
Don't go where I can't reach you.
I'll never bind you with chains or ties.
Your spirit needs to be free.
I too have needs though I must plod.
I need to know where you are found.
Though w may never meet again
I need some form of touch
With your soaring soul.

Meander 2 - Mother's Day was yesterday. I received the usual visits and phone chats with my children. Only one remembered my thoughts on the day. Hallmark Greeting Card Day. Let;ssell more cards.



Meander 3 - Writing - Am working hard to put my latest WIP into shape. Going slower than I would like but I now have a goal to have it finished by the end of June since that will give me time to finish the next book by the December deadline.


My Places
 http://wwweclecticwriter.blogspot.com


No comments: