Monday, May 20, 2019

Meandering on Monday iwth Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Am writing #Poetry

Meander 1 Poem - Life Up and Down 

Somedays life has made me old
Other days quite young.
All depends on who I meet
And where I go.
There are some whose knowledge
Makes me infantile.
Others need my wisdom
To help their daily growth.
This is how life should be.
There never should be a time
When we hold ourselves above others
Or when we cast ourselves below.

Meander 2 - Watching a Loved One Growing Old.  It troubles me daily when I speak to him about something that happened yesterday and he doesn't remember. He even forgets things that caused a problem. Now he can remember clearly things that happened before I came into his life. Somethings he remembers didn't happen the way he remembers. Maybe they didn't happen the way I remember either. Still this process of aging bothers me. Life is full of memories.

Meander 3 _ Writing - Working hard on the next book and now have six chapters pretty much all right. I'll say five need little work. Six needs some things added but that will happen when I finish two drafts beyond the rough one. There may be six more chapters to go or maybe less.

No comments: