Monday, May 6, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poem #Amwriting

Meander 1 Poem --  A Series of Scenes  --

It seems like life is a series of scenes
Seen through a rear view mirror
On the highway speeding by
Driving here and traveling there
Never stopping to liik and see
Flashing faster, faster, faster
Blurring edges
Roaring engines
Put on the brakes
Let up on the gas.
Enter life.

Meander 2 Old age - Rain has been falling nearly every day for a week. The trouble with growing old is the dampness creeps into my bones. I work hard not to let this dampness move into my thoughts and mind but... Rain again today. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day and my bones won't ache.

Meander 3 Writing- Hopefully this time I'm able to get past the twist I put in this book - Forgotten Dreams. I've begun, not really again but having to put in some changes before the story runs amok and makes me want to scream. What's hard is he wants them to get together again and knows he really hurt her by dropping their friendship and forgetting the dreams they shared. She wants something different. Though the attraction is still strong toward him, she wants to cut him out of her life. This story may have two black moments.


MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: