Monday, June 1, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Reading #Thoughts #Writing #Masks and other things

Meander 1 Reading _ Am finally finished thbook and sent it off. I'm reading Keyelle Allen's latest adventure featuring Luc. Pietas sends him on a simple task but nothing in this universe is simple. Havea long way to go but I'm enjoying as Luc falls in love with a small child, Senthys and becomes a father by default.

Meander 2 - Thoughts - Was just going to write about masks and how important is is to wear them when you are going to encounter other people. Then that awful murder we all saw on TV happened and what followed. I can't imagine how any decent person would hold a person down with his knee on his neck. Depraved indifference is what I saw and what the other policemen who just stood there and even helped did. The initial riots and anger, I can understand but watching the violence erupt everywhere else hurts. I am especially worried because four of my grandchildren are black and there have been some near incidents of prejudice against them. Nothing this violent, thought. I am white and my husband and I adopted a small girl we love very much. Something must be done. I've been trying since I was a child but it takes more than one person.

Meander 3 - Writing. Finished Tangled Dreams and sent it off. Took a day off but am back to planning the next book which loosely will belong to the Mistress of the Moons and Healwoman. Hopefully we'll have new covers for these books. The only title I can think of right now is Nilos. This is one of the four nomes on this world. This will be a cast of thousands book. Not really but there will be at least six major characters and probably 3 or 4 minor characters who will stick their viewpoint in.


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: