Monday, June 8, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters ##BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Reading #Thoughts #Fear #Writing

Meander 1 Reading - Finished A Stolen Hart by Kayelle Allen. What a charming story though there is some danger, most of the story involves the Halfkin and his impact on the hero's life.  Also read Diane Burton's new mystery Drop Dead Cowboy. The story kept me intrigued and guessing as to who did the dead. Enjoyed a lot.

Meander 2 Thoughts - Fear _ I've lived with this fear for a long time. I'm an 83 plus year old grandmother and I've worried about my grandchildren in the world. You see, four of them are black and three are Chinese. Lately there has been so much turmoil over Black Lives Matter. Before that there was blame the Chinese. I know these children matter very much to me. I have had this fear for many years ever since we adopted a young biracial girl and lived in an area where there were few blacks. We moved from there to a more integrated area and I am glad we did. Let's hope something positive will come from those who are marching the streets in many cities. The one thing i can truly say is Make sure to Vote in November and rid the government of those who cannot love their neighbors.

Meander 3 - Writing - Have begun a new book. It will be part of four new stories in the world of Moon Summoned and Healwoman. I'm excited to start this book. Called Nilos so far but I need another word to put with Nilos to make the title make sense. I'm sure one will soon come but I must do one of those CAF's soon.


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: