Monday, August 24, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Reading #Thoughts #Writing

Meander 1 -  Reading -- I'm back to reading my favorite series Cherryh's Foreigner series and planning for when the next book is released in September. I've found the culture and the story to be a great adventure. May the series go on forever.

Meander 2 Thoughts -- Voting. I'm champing at the bit looking forward to be able to vote and will do this in any way and as soon as I can. Hopefully, I'll get an absentee ballot but if not I'll find where to go and vote early or go to my place on the day of the vote. This is a vital election and I certainly hope all goes in the right direction. We need someone to bring this country together rather than tearing it apart like the last four years have done. Using the White House for political purposes is not right. While the president lives there, this is not his house. The house belongs to the people.

Meander 3 - Writing -- Have reached the halfway part of the book but the next half is a lot of re-writing and revision going on but it feels good that there are a few months to go. I really think this is one of my better works. and there are three more to go to complete the series.


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: