Monday, August 20, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLPublishing #poem #writing #corn silk

Meander 1 Poem - Untitled _

I see you creeping up on me
With straightened back and bended knee.
I tremble and I want to flee
To hide myhead.
I wish I wasn't a golfer's tee
But made of lead.

Meander 2 - Corn Silk - This is the time of the year when fresh corn on the cob is in season. My husband would eat corn on the cob three times a day but i hold him to just one. The reason is corn silk. As I husk the corn, I try to remove all the silk but some remains on the cob to tangle in teeth. The silk also floats around landing on the floor, the table, the chair and on my clothes. Sometimes I find it has escaped to sneak into the refrigerator or the dishwasher. Corn silk when wet forms a mat that appears to have great strength. I will be glad when the season is over. My husband will grieve.

Meander 3 - Writing - For the first time in ages, I haven't met a deadline I not only set but committed to my publisher. Thankfully, she's understanding and has said when it's done, we'll put it out, probably in November. Certainly makes writing easier. Hasn'thelped the typing though. I write bu hand much faster than I type. Some day before too many monthshave passed The Virgo Pisces Connection will go live.

 MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: