Monday, August 13, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLPublishing #poetry #writing

Meander 1 Poem - The Well -

My well of love is fathomless
Come, stop and fill your cup
This gift is given freely.
Now, pause, refresh yourself.
Bend over me and let your rope
Into my endless depths.
Drink deep. Drink full.
Return often to me for
My well of love is fathomless
Come, stop and fill your cup.

Meander 2 - Playing catch up - most days I'm able to keep a schedule. That has been until we've had days of heat and humidity. Then I want to hibernate. Though bears hibernate in the winter, I would rather do this in the summer. So I do things like read when I should be writing or doing chores around the house, Maybe even catch a bit of TV. These things are fun and a waste of time. So I'm playing catch up and hoping summer will end.

Meander 3 - Writing - Is moving along slowly and I just found a chapter that might have to be re-written but I will finish the book before I undertake this. That way I'll know what needs to be added and where,.

 MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: