Monday, June 18, 2018

Meandering on Monday With Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLoveLTD #Poem #writing

Meander 1  Poem

Stolen moments from my day
Are ones i spend with thee.
I eagerly await those hours
When reality becomes fantasy.

To your deep and steady words
I listen with soft ear.
Entranced, I cannot move
All I can do is hear.

nd wish i could become a stone
To be a statue in your garden
Where I could look on you
And whisper sweet amen.

Meander 2 - Father's Day - Comes and children will be calling my husband. Even the grandchildren will call. Since out oldest granddaughter isn't here this year, I've decided to bake the cake she would have baked. Chocolate with chocolate icing. His favorite.

Meander 3 Writing. Finally finished the rough draft of Virgo Pisces. It's really rough and some of the scenes are really unfinished. In the next month, I'll finish them and then get on to the revisions. I'm sure some of the chapters will need no work and others will need to be re-written. September isn't that long from now.


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: