Monday, June 11, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLLTD #Poetry #Garden #Writing

Meander 1 Poem The Garden part 3

Frivolous frivolity
And Fun's no longer fun.
Laughter rings from brittle bells
With cracks along the sides.
The loving is a mockery
And lacks sincerity.
Discordant melodies twist me around.
The dances once graceful
Are puppets' stringy strings.
I run back to the gates
But they are locked again.
They heep me in this fearful place
I once thought full of joy.
No longer do I wish a part
In madness and conformity.
And so I find a quiet place
And pull my shell around me.
Hoping this will protect me
From the inmates of this place.
The loons are here
Their laughter ticks in jangling clatter.

Meander 2 - My garden - This has become a work in progress and I hope to get more done. I put in some annuals and am sorry about that. I need those that come up year after year. There are some of the, The roses are flourishing almost every bush has roses and the one I was sure was dead now has some leaves. The reds are vibrant and the purple such a great color. The peonies are strange this year. Two have no flowers. One has so many the stems are bent over and one has a few whote flowere. The white dogwood is filled with blossoms. This tree was to be eight to ten feet tall. Something happened and it's over twenty but is glorious.

Meander 2 0 Writing. Am nearly finished with the rough draft of this book. Some of the drafted chapters will need to be broken into at least two since there are scenes that need to be expanded. Hopefully I'll manage to gain a few chapters making the book from ten to twelve chapters. Doing the last book in a series is difficult.

MY PLACES

BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: