Monday, June 4, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLoveLTD #Poetry #birds #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - The Garden 2 -

But wait, the gates are opening,
A beckoning hand stretches forth
And pulls me before I have
A chance to catch my breath.
Into the light and laughter place.
Melodies about me swirl and pull
Me to and fro. I can't believe
That I am here, the coveted garden.
I let myself be folded in.
I mix with all the rest.
Homogenized and blended, too
With laughter echoing
And for some time I enjoy the froth
The gaiety, the charm.
For surfaceness is an easy way
To be in life and not.
So I am one like att the rest
In the garden frivolous.

Meander 2 - Birds. There is a brazen robin in out yard and when I water the roses, this bird comes close and doesn't run away. I do not like birds. I've Had no good times with them. I don't mind if they are in cages or flying high in the sky but when they think to come close, I flee.

Meander 3 - Writing - The story is now moving a bit and I hope it continues to progress. Of course this is the rough draft, the one only the writer can like. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll finish this draft and be ready to move ahead with rewriting and revising so I finish the story before I collapse.

No comments: