Monday, January 29, 2018

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFWRAuthor #Poem #Writing #Caretaking

Meander 1 - Poem  Ways of Life

Some days life ahs made me old
And other days quite young.
It depends on who I meet,
The turning that i take.
There are some whose wisdom deep
Makes me feel infant like
Others need my knowingness
To help their daily growth.
Tis is how living should be.
There shouldn't be a time
When we hold ourselves above
Or cast ourselves below.
Life is made for shariing
And we must find a way
To live with one another
In a sharing feeling way.

Meander 2 - Caretaking - I have a large responsible for my husband of more than fifty years. He is ailing and needs a lot of assistance. Some days, I feel as though I'd like some time away but that won't happen without the help of others. I'm fortunate there to have my two sons and my granddaughter to lend a hand. There's also the aide who comes in five mornings a week.

Meander 3 - Working on a deadline and hopefully I'm making good progress. I'll soon reach the midway point of the book and that makes me happy. The story is shaping up and the romance is developing nicely. Hopefully I can really make this happen before April first.


No comments: