Monday, January 15, 2018

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poem #Writing #undecorating the tree

Meander 1 - Poem - Mosaic Mind

I used to think of minds
As fragmented things. They're not.
Mosaic minds.With little bits and pieces
Put carefully together.
Mosaic mind - mine mosaic
There is a place for daily life
And one for times of joy.
There is a section filled with grief.
There's mortar in between.
The pattern that these pieces form
Makes me me and you you.

Meander 2 Undecorating the Christmas tree. - As a child, the tree always was taken down on January sixth. Not this year. It's now the thirteenth and the tree still sits in place all beautiful with lights and ornaments. I suppose I'll take it down, one of these days. The great thing is that there aren't needles dropping over the floor. So I'll delay and delay.

Meander 3 - Writing - I am finally back on track. I managed to fuse the last five chapters so they work with the first ones. Meant re-writing chapter eight and replotting chapters 9 through 12. Worked fairly well. Let's hope there are no more left or right turns before I finish this book. Hoping to make the March deadline.

No comments: