Monday, July 20, 2020

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Thoughts #Reading #Writing

Meander 1 - Reading - At present I'm reading more of Jennifer Probst's stories. Just finished Amber eyes by S Peters-Davis. Interesting paranormal with a trace of romance and shifters. will be reading for a contest. Have read one that's interesting but I'm now sure of how to word the critique.

Meander 2 - Thoughts - Just finished my birthday and what a crazy day it was. The Face book wishes were stupendous, I can't count how many there were. Many from friends, family and writers I know but some where from strangers. Phone calls went from morning until night from family and a visit from the grandchildren. Enjoyed that. Ashley baked me a lemon pie and that was tasty. So I've now done this 84 times. Hope there are a few more left.

Meander 3 - Writing - The new book is coming along. Rough draft almost finished and i will be to the halfway point by the end of August. That's a great goal. Hope it continues to fall into place so nicely. Going to be a long book. Now sure how long though.


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: