Monday, April 6, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAUthor #BWLAuthor #Reading #Waiting #Writing

Meander 1 - Reading _ I'm about fantasied out. Been Reading Anne McCaffrey's Pern series for several weeks not. I really enjoy rereading these books but I feel I need a change of pace so I'll be reading some BWL released. One is by my friend Eileen Charbonneau. I remember when she started this book. She was part of the critique group and a fellow chapter member. She's such a lyrical writer and does history romance wonderfully. There are others I'll be reading, too. Then I'll return to Pern.

Meander 2 _ Waiting - This morning I tried to get onto our chapter loop but alas I couldn't get into the room. My computer wouldn't let me download the site calling it dangerous. I used the phone to dial in and I could hear people. Interesting while you're listening to voices to put them to the people. Most were easily recognized but others, it took time to identify their voices. So at present, I'm waiting until the day when we can return to physical meeting.

Meander 3 - Writing - Continuing to expand Tangled Dreams and know the places where I must expand more. But that's for the next draft. The draft I'm finishing is the Plot one to make sure the book follows a proper timeline. Somehow for me having the plot in hand is vitally important. The next one will be more detailed, looking at settings and characters. Then a final look through and I'll be finished.


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: