Monday, April 20, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Writing #Reading #Thoughts

Meander 1 - Reading has taken a twist this week. I'll soon be working on a series from long ago. There are at present 2 Books in the fantasy series. I am going to be working on four more to complete the series. What O'm reading is the first two books of the series, Moon Summoned and then Healwomen. Odd think is that I'm really enjoying them and I hope to be able to maintain the same sense of magic and story as I did in these two books. We will see.

Meander 2 - Thoughts - People are becoming restless and this isn't helped by words from the top. I find it odd that people are willing to risk their lives and I fear this early dropping of the being alone and maintaining distance will result in thousandsof people ill and even dying. Yes, there is hardship since people aren't working, children are at home but is it worth if to carry this illness to others. One will hopefully see an end and not a flair up of the number of people who are sickening and dying.

Meander 3 - Writing  Writing One chapter to finish in the plot draft of Tangled Dreams. Then the fun begins since I must look at the settings and the characters. The time has come to pull out all the stops and make this story sing.

No comments: