Monday, July 8, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWL Publishing #Poem #Writing

Meander 1 Poem _ Dallas

Found this while I was looking at some old poems

Assassin's town
Where our dreams
Were shot down.
Where the better
Fell to earth.
Took our dreams
And left us.
Reality
Gone the scent of magic
Gon the gay years
Ever drudging from now on
Dallas
Assassin's town

Meander 2 _Meeting - Today we had our monthly meeting with the new officers. Hope things will all go as they planned. Also learned though I paid my chapter dues the chapter never received them. Must get onto RWA about this. First find the thing that says I paid and send it to John. Sure hope all this gets straightened out.

Meander 3  Writing - Really feel great. One chapter to clean up and I can send Forgotten Dreams off. Then I can get with the next book. Lines of Fire Challenged.

No comments: