Monday, July 22, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWL Publishing #Poem- Spring #Book signing #Amwriting

Meander 1 -- Poem -- Spring

Green grass sprouts
Through brown earth
Fertility again
The earth blossoms

Meander 2  Book Signing Part Two - Yesterday the book signing at the Barking Goose went well. John had a number of guests arrive so there was an audience for the reading. There were sales and that was nice. For me the most interesting was I had a friend in the audience. She had once come to Hudson Valley for the Saturday meetings. I really liked that she had purchased a copy of Words Perfect years ago and that she uses it when writing. She has even underlined parts of the book. More than sales, this really raised my spirits. She also follows my blog. I really appreciate this. Also has someone say she was going to listen to the audio of Murder and Mint Tea. Also someone likes fantasy and hopefully will look up some of mine.

Meander 3 -- Writing. Am roughing in Chapter 4 of the Lines of Fire bit. Must let Jude know I'll have to write a new CAF. Part till be all right but the title different and the blurb also. This is the problem with writing a CAf months and months before the book is more than an idea..


No comments: