Monday, February 24, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Poem #Cake #Writing

Meander 1 Poem -- Untitled

Butterfly kite high,
Spies fir tree spears,tugs winding
Ties, dips to touch spring

I you guide with knotted chains
My rough grasped rope struggles in your hold. Bend
As you husband me with elastic cords
And thinning strings cut tight into your hands.
Whisper threads snap and I am free to fly.
You dangle vanished ties and wonder why,

Swoop in eagle dance,
Find new currents. Ride the wind.
Butterfly kite high.

Meander 2 - Cake - I found a recipe for a cake not using flour and set out to find the ingredients. Since I don't like orange flavored things, I found I could substitue another citrus fruit. I chose limes. Then the recipe called for almond flour. There was none at the grocery store. I found coconut and apple flout. I chose the coconut and decided to go from there. Then an orange liquor but I decided to substitute either rum or vodka and add some limeade to the liquor. Soon I will bake this substitute cake and wonder how it will taste.

Meander 3 - Writing - Am almost back on trace for the new book. I'll be starting the plot draft soon and finish typing in the Rough draft. Am liking the way the story is going but I need to work on the time line when doing the Plot draft. Need to invent a time line and stick to it.


My Places

Buy Mark
http://bookswelove.net/walters-janet-lane/

No comments: