Monday, February 3, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Writs #Writing

Meander 1 - Sore wrist - My right wrist is aching and maybe a bit swollen. Wondering why. Doesn't bother me when typing. Hurts some when writing and when using my Kindle and the TV control. What to do about the thing bothers me. I suppose I could go back to using the wrist splint but I really don't enjoy wearing it. This isn't carpal tunnel. Wrong place for that. Will continue to puzzle this out.

Meander 2 - The RWA connection - I do go on and read the things that are happening in RWA concerning diversity. Do I post there, no. Why? I can't see where I could add anything. I've been through this before when electronic publishing was thought of as being not writing real books. I was in there fighting for that and nothing ever came of what happened until suddenly electronic books were considered main stream and no one ever said they were wrong about that. Diversity is something I'm cool with especially since four of my grandchildren are black and three are Chinese so I'd say I was a bit diverse at home. I even have handicapped children and have learned to live with that. I don't make a fuss or do I rub what I am in other people's face.

Meander 3 Writing - Finally back to writing again. Have started n the second draft of the book. That is the plot draft and am filling in things i learned as I got toward the end of the book that need to be up front and removing somethings that came too early in the book. Sometimes these things come in because the writer needs to know them.

No comments: