Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday Lorelei Confer is Visiting and Talking About Who She Was Before #MFRWAuthor #Romantic Suspense


1. What were you before you became an author? Did this influence your choices as a writer? For thirty years I worked in the financial arena as a staff accountant in public account and also in private accounting as a Controller and CFO. I wrote reports of account analysis, budget(s), growth and deficits, etc. etc. During this time, I wrote in a journal every night and relieved my mind of harrowing problems as well as reading romance and mysteries books for that “take me away” moment.

2. Are you genre specific or general? I don’t mean major genres but subdivisions or romance, mystery or paranormal. Yes, romantic suspense or thriller.

3. What is your latest release? Deadly Homecoming releases Feb 18, 2020, the 5th book in the Deadly series. 

4. What are you working on now? I have five release in 2020 so I’m working a lot of promo as well as edits of three of them.

5. Does your reading choices influence your choice of a writing career? Yes, i think so. I like to write and read romantic suspense.



Amazon Author Page:  https://amzn.to/2V2kV6U

No comments: