Monday, February 17, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Poem #Series #Writing #CJ Cherryh

Meander 1 -- Poem --  Carpe Noctum

My love, your frost-kissed head of hair
Holds more appeal than untinged locks.
Though mine seems young, if you look close
You'll find the trace of artist's brush.
My body's taut and so is yours
From dieting and exercise.
Oh come before arthritis
Settlesin our aging joints and
And we become as the winter's sun
Headed for its longest night.
Let us flare in one small fire
Making a warm night off-season
Mildly reminiscent of the
Bonfire days seized in our youth.

Meander 2 - Series -- There is one series I've followed from the beginning CJ Cherryh's Foreigner series. A new book arrived and I have this odd thing with this particular series. I begin reading from book 1. Just read there's another one coming in September and I've spent way too much money to pre-order the book. Means in September, I can read 21 books in a row. I'm not sure why this series has enthralled me but I really hope it never ends.

Meander 3 Writing -- Am slowly working on my next book. Hopefully all this stuff I have to do having nothing to do with writing will be ended and I can get back to my schedule.

No comments: