Monday, August 26, 2019

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poem #Writing #Mercury Retrograde


Meander 1 Poem --Hidden Tears --

Surrounded by a sea of saline grief
A tear, or maybe two escape my eyes/
The iceberg tip of sorrow buried deep
Belies what lies beneath her smiling face.
Her other tears are thrust with forcefulness
To smooth another layer over pain,
And rause compassion in her watching eyes.
Now, weeping others' tears, she can forget
The massive ice floe hidden in her depths.

Meander 2 Mercury Retrograde.-- If mercury isn't retrograde, then the latest events in my life make little sense. Mercury rules travel, communication and a few other things. Over a week ago, I went to make a phone call and saw this message on my phone. Check Phone lines. Now this was attempted and on Sunday the phone company was to come. A phone is needed here because of my husband's chronic condition. They did not come on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. What they did was say they had to change my phone. I will no longer have a phone bill since it will be on my son's account. Saves a bit of money and hopefully we'll be able to get this phone number back. This is the one we've had since we moved into this house about forty-five years ago. If not I'll have to announce to the world my new phone number. What a mess.

Meander 3 Writing -- The rough draft of Lines of Fire Challenged has been completed and will be about 30,000 words when completed. There is a lot of work to do especially since the book will need to double in size. Should be fun. I also noted something when rough drafting, each chapter takes fewer and fewer words.


My Places

Buy Mark


No comments: