Monday, August 12, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poem #Writing #Do Something

Meander 1 -- Poem -- Jet Trails

Jet trails across the sky.
False clouds are they.
They're vapor of a kind
But not the sort
That makes the rain
Fall to earth.
They're artificiality
Yet we think they're real.
Sometimes we get out reality
Mixed up in our minds.

Meander 2 - Do Something - Last week I was so angry about the events of Saturday, I could barely write. Now my anger is bubbling like lava waiting to erupt. How many people have to die before something is done. Don't people matter. Don't shattered lives mean anything. How many more will die before someone does something?

Meandr 3 Writing - Rough draft is progressing slowly but surely. Hope to have the whole thing down by the end of this month. Then I'll make the wandering bunch of incidents and scenes into a book with a lot of revisions and re-writing.


My Places

Buy Mark

No comments: