Monday, August 19, 2019

Meandering On Monday iwth Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poetry #Discoveries #amwriting

Meander 1 Poem - Soap Bubbles -

Those days were childhood sunshine times and we
Found no misting phantoms, just our voices
Gently blowing bubbles of the mind. Freely
Letting love fly, no thought of making choices
Soap bubbles floating innocently around
Our heads. Children in our buoyancy. Wave
Our wands and watch beads bouncing around.
Turning iridescent rainbows. We gave
Each other laughter bubbling from our souls
Sometimes two bubbles met, joined to make a whole
We stretched and reached and tried to seize
Vanished bubbles, tear damped skin drying slowly
In the sun. Childhood hidden memories.

Meander 2 - Hidden Treasures - Yesterday while looking for a partial manuscript I thought I might want to rewrite in the future, I opened my file cabinet. What I found were scores of partial manuscripts and knew I had to look them over. Not all of them will ever see the light of day since I think they were changed a bit but I found several that might see the light of day. I'll make this decision. Still haven't found the one I sought. Will keep looking.

Meander 3 - Writing - The rough draft is nearing the end. Am working on chapter 10 and there may be one or two more to go. Rough drafts are always strange bits of brilliant writing and drek. Making the later vanish is the goal.

No comments: