1. What were you in life before you became a writer? Did this influence your choices as a writer?
High school teacher. Yes, the first book that I wrote – as Victoria Adams (pen name), I wrote because 2 of my students complained that there was nothing for them to read (pre- Twilight). It was an NA – new adult – before that genre actually existed.
2. Are you genre specific or general?
General. I write whatever my muse feels like.
3. What is your latest release?
This a deserted tropical island crash story. An RCMP officer and a flight attendant get stranded on a Caribbean island.
4. What am I working on now?
Too many things. I am design two covers – about to start a rewrite of my medieval romance and change it from a 1 book story to a 3 book epic – at least that’s what the theory is. Plus I have several other projects on the go.
5. Are you genre specific or general? I don’t mean major genres but sub divisions of romance, mystery, paranormal.
I’m guessing I’m pretty much specific – romance – but that medieval romance but actually end up more of a fantasy.
6. Did your reading influence your choice of a writing career?
No. Well – yes and no. I grew up reading British mysteries – Agatha Christie – Dorothy L Sayers. I love the way they crafted their stories. When people tell me – you can’t write that way – I snort – Agatha Christie did and look how many books she sold.
7. Where can we find you?
At home. LOL – but I’m guessing you mean online