Monday, November 12, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poetry #Tragedies #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Adopted Daughter -

Little black girl
With your fuzzy fluff of hair
And your lovely face
Do you ever wonder
Ponder why
Your Mom and Dad are white/
Do you wonder how you stole
Crept into our hearts?
The answer isn't easy.
I'm not sure I really know.

Meander 2 - Tragedies - Once again there is another mass murder involving guns. Why do people have no sense and always say guns don't kill, people do? If they didn't have the guns would there be different endings? I don't know but I do know there is a sickness in our land that only we can cure with tougher laws. That might put some people out of sorts but something must be done. This isn't the Wild West.

Meander 3 - Writing - Finally think I have this ready to move ahead. The book will be longer than the others, probably 60,000 words or more. So I will continue to push and push.

No comments: