Monday, November 5, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Labe Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLPublishing #Empathy #Voting #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Empathy

I slipped into your sleeves
And wore your clothes for a time
But then I could not escape
Your real became my fantasy

Meander 2 - Voting - The poem above shows something we seem to be missing in this country - the ability to walk another's paths. I usually vote in every election, since I finished my nurse's training when finding the time to travel home to vote. I've lived in other states and registered so I could vote in them. This year voting is important and while I don't agree with what some politicians stand for and how some people will vote, I feel taking that step is important for all. Perhaps the vote will bring those who can feel empathy for others, I sure hope this will be the case. Seems to me hope and kindness have been battered lately. So i'll vote. I hope you will think about what your vote will mean to others. I do. How about you?

Meander 3 - Story seems bogged down and the flow has been stalled. Ill have to get back to the story from the beginning so I can move forward.

No comments: