Monday, November 13, 2017

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Plea

The cries of man come silent
Screaming into my mind.
A thousand million voices crying pain.
Awareness -endless - will not let me go.
Turned on, honed find, agraded, torn
And batthered.
Being one with agony
And so at night, I cry
When sleep refuses to come
Oh God, turn me off tonight,

Meander 2 - The book is live/ Murder and Sweet Tea is live today and I am happy. Each time a new book hits the stands I feel a burst of joy. There are now 52 books of mine for people to enjoy or not. In a few months I'll be celebrating 50 years of being a published author. That's a book a year, plus.

Meander 3 - Writing - Have begun the Leo Aquarius Connection. The hero starts out as a jerk, rather amcho. What other kind of hero will announce when he reaches his new place "Enter the handsome doctor." I'm having fun with this book though the beginning was given to me by a doctor who was anything but a jerk and macho. His announcement made me laugh at a time when all looked gloomy. The book will be finished when I'm done. That's the way things happen in this writing game.

No comments: