Monday, December 29, 2014

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor

 Meander 1 - Thus week I'll have two books on Sale
 for a limited time Heart Throb is Free spicy medical romance

Magda Malone likes men and has no desire to marry. She’s been there, done that and got burned. She’s happy with her position as coordinator of the cardiac unit at the hospital. A new neighbor promises many nights of steamy sex. Damon also...
amazon.

Last Chance to buy Pursuing Michael West MD. On Sale for $0.99 at Amazon

Meander 2 - This blog has managed to reach a milestone for me. 10,000 plus hits for the month of December. From the start when the first numbers were usually below 1000 a month and sometimes way below that mark. Now I do wish there were more people commenting. I know the blog is being shared by people but I'm not sure if people are learning from some of the posts.

Meander 3 WIP is progressing though not as fast as I would like. I am now into the second draft and will have to do at least 2 or 3 more to reach the end. Due to a fragmented life, I have to do this by bits and starts. The weekend has been the best writing I've had.

4 comments:

Wendy S. Marcus said...

I'm commenting so you know I was here!

Janet Lane Walters said...

Wendy, Thanks for stopping by.

Ann Herrick said...

Good luck with the freebies!

Janet Lane Walters said...

Thanks. This is a really old book so however it does I'm happy