Monday, December 15, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthorMeandering On Monday, Janet Lane Walters

Meander 1 - Saw a local performance of the Nutcracker. Love the music and I often play it again and again while I'm writing. Most of the performers were amatures from second grade through high school. The male leads were all professional. I have seen performances by professional companies and this one was as good and for me even better since 2 of my grandchildren were performing. This was the grandson's first time and he's ready to do it next year. The oldest granddaughter was graceful and looked like she was having fun. Now there was another treat. Male ballet dancers have great bodies and they aren't bad looking either. Maybe I've found a hero for a book. One never knows.

Meander 2 - Been running like crazy and I'm plain exhausted.This will pass hopefully soon but I feel as if I'm running miles behind. I will catch myself one day soon.

Meander 3 - Writing. We'll I'm doing my 17 words every day though I've been doing a bit more. Maybe 500 words a day and that's a lot less than the 2000 plus usually. The new story is going well but is being written oddly. The first half of the book is into the second draft but the last half will be going into rough draft. That's because while doing the rough draft of the first 7 chapters many things popped in there I hadn't planned on and that made me need to re-think the last 6 chapters. But I'm on track though slower than I wanted to be. Once again I'm chasing myself.

No comments: