Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday's Inspiration - Reviews #MFRWauthor #reviews


Receiving a new review on one of my books always inspires me to think about what I'm writing. I received one the other day from someone who usually doesn't like the very spicy kind of books I sometimes write. She liked the book and moments of the review made me laugh.

Even the reviews I receive that are rather negative do inspire me. Not that I let them bother me but they can inspire me to write better.

What reviews do to me is make me know someone has read the book whether they love or hate what they've read. The only reviews that disappoint me are the ones who are lengthy and give the ending of the story away.

How about you? Do reviews make you happy, sad or angry? What you need to remember is that the review is one person's opinion.

No comments: