Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday - The Writer's Life #MFRWauthor #amwriting

 Tuesdays have been set up for Inspiration. It's not that I've run out of Inspirations but I thought I'd choose something different for awhile. This is a look at the Writer's Life and I may be asking fellow writers for a bit of help with this segment. Now comes the start of this process.

I've heard everyone thinks they can write a book. This is probably true. I know many friends, past and present, who have decided to write a book. Someone once said there are one book writers and those who write many books. This could very well be true.

These are some things I'll look at while writing these blogs.
Deciding to write a book.
Starting the book.
Running into problems.
Finishing the book.
What to do after the book is done?
Following the road to publication.
How to reach a publisher?
Finding an agent?
Promoting the book.

I'll see how this goes but I'd like to give it a shot. What do you think?

No comments: