Sunday, November 13, 2011

27 book contest A Different Sunday

Usually Sunday is the day I do a three blog visit but today I'm letting followers and others know what's coming up in my contest for an early or late Christmas present from me. A lot of print books to be given away, one of each I currently have in print, each one autographed and mailed to those who pop by and make a comment on the blog and leave me a way to get in touch with them. So here goes with the list. They are listed in the order they will be given away.

DECEMBER GIVEAWAY

1. Shortcut To Love
2. Becoming Your Own Critique Partner
3. Moon Pool
4. A Double Opposition
5.The Doctor's Dilemma
6. Gemstones
7.The Warrior of Bast
8. Healwoman Dark Moon
9. Mistress of the Moons
10. All Our Yesterdays
11.The Temple of Fyre
12. The Dragons of Fyre
13. Sweet Seductions
14. Flight
15. Refuge
16. Quests
17. Come Into The Light
18. Obsessions
19. The Quest For The White Jewel
20. The Brotherhood of Mages
21. The Secret of the Jewels
22. Whispers Out Of Yesteryear
23. Prescription For Love
24. Murder and Mint Tea
25. Requiem Murder
26. The Midas Murders
27. The Hudson House Murders
4

5 comments:

susan said...

Murder and Mint Tea sounds good and oh the cover is adorable..looks like my kitty. I joined the blog and look forward to being a part of it. susan Leech 1273 Strahan rd., New Columbia, PA 17856 garysue@dejazzd.com

Moon_Pie said...

Wow, that is so nice of you I can't believe it! my email is whitelightening (at) hotmail (dot) com. MOON PIE -- I love cats, the Mint Tea cover draws my eyes

Mannouchka said...

Woo, that's wonderful of you I can't believe.My e-mail is mannouchkalegendre@gmail.com and I really loves this one:The Temple of Fyre
I wish you a wonderful and not to cold weather
Chees

Anonymous said...

Any book with the word 'murder' in it sounds like a great read to me, Janet. Super contest!

Anonymous said...

Like Anne, I'm into murder and mayhem first. Thanks Janet for your generosity.

Charmaine Gordon