Monday, November 18, 2019

Meandering on Monday wit Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAUthor #BWLAuthor #Poem #Cancer Woman #Loyalty

Meander 1 - Poem -- Cancer Woman --

I am the raging sea
Silent crab-like digging from within
Eating pits beneath the shore
Grinding rocks to sand.
Destroying, changing, enshelled.

I am the calm sea
Glassy surface reflecting sun
Underneath rip currents flow
and hurricane
The silent lurking undertow.

I am the life sea
Nurturing love and blood flow times
An amniotic womb
Nourishing frends and breeding
Contractions of birth.

Meander 2 - We've heard a lot lately about loyalty. I wonder what it means to you and to me. Does it mean the only loyal people are those who say exactly what we want them to say. Are those that cover up misdeeds because they're loyal. I don't think so. I do believe loyal people would also tell when their friend or relative is totally out of line and help them change, To me loyalty doesn't mean keeping quiet when a friend is doing wrong.

Meander 3 Writing. Two chapters to go and then I'll get to the final read through and make a few changes in the story. Then it will be off to the editor and I will shout for joy.

1 comment:

Janice Seagraves said...

You're doing great. Keep going.

Janice~