Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday's Visitor Rosemary Morris Panster vs Plotter #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Panster #Plotter


1.                  Are you a panster or a plotter or perhaps a bit of both?

A panster. Before I begin writing a novel, I decide on a plot, but I don’t make detailed plans.

 2.Which comes first - characters or plot for you? First

I fill in detailed character profiles for the main protagonists and shorter ones for important minor protagonists. By the time I write chapter one I know the characters as well as I know friends.

3.What are you working on now? Is this a book in a current series or something totally new? I am writing Saturday’s Child, Heroines Born on Different Days of the Week, Book Seven.

Books two to seven are not sequels. They are classic regency novels in which some characters take minor parts in one of the other stories.

4. Do you have some kind of object or place that figures in most of your books? I use gems a lot, hospitals and caves.

No, but my books are rich with details of historical costume, food and places to recreate times past.

5. Do you write every day or just when the spirit hits?

My aim is to have a book, which requires intensive research, published every year. This means I don’t have the option of only writing when the spirit hits. I rarely take a day off.

6. Where can we find you? You can find me at.




No comments: