Monday, March 20, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #Accidents #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Summer's Ending

Summertime is nearly gone.
The lazt freedom days are passing.
The greening, growing, fertile time of year
Is coming to an end.
Will we manage to retain
The sense of freedom flowing?
Or will the changing season
Put an end to all the growing?

Meander 2 _ Accident aftermath. _I slammed my hand into the open trunk when I slipped on the ice. At first I felt nothing. Then I pulled off my glove and the hand was swollen really big. Went to the emergency room at the local hospital. Gave me an ice pack and a splint and sling. I was good and used them on Thursday and Friday but today I had to take them off. The splint was lined with some kind of batting that made myhand hot. The swelling is much better and I can use the hand for many more things today except for carrying heavy items.

Meander 3 - Writing - The Cancer Capricorn Connection went off to the editor and one of these days will hit the press and benpublished. Now that my hand is functioning again, I can finish  Past Betrayals, Past Loves. Then those 33 or 34 books that need updated will happen and I can get back to writing new material.

No comments: