Monday, March 13, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #Where is Spring #Writing

Meander 1 - Tiger Cat 3

I walk on padded feet,
Softly slipping through the grass,Stalking all that moves or crawls.
And when my instincts are satisfied,
I lay in the sun
To survey the ones I own.

Meander 2 - Where is Spring? The days should be becoming warmer. Spring is officially a few days away. So why are the days becoming more bitterly cold. They're also talking about a violent snow storm coming. I am tired of winter. I dislike being fooled when I look outside and see brilliant sun. I am waiting for Spring.

Meander 3 _ Writing. I will finish the Cancer - Capricorn Connection and mail it off by Monday. Then I must finish typing the revisions of Past Betrayals - Past Loves. I can't wait to start fixing all the other books of mine for Books We Love. Then I can start a new story and also the 10 books I've recieved the rights back for. Great time.

No comments: