Monday, July 7, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLauthor


Meander 1 _ I was about th start in August a new feature on the blog but there were 2 July days to fill. When I put out the call to fill those spots suddenly I had 6 people wanting to take a chance on being featured. So it looks like September before I change what happens on Friday and Saturday around the blog.

Meander 2 - Trying to remember how something was done can be a challenge. I need to fill out a form for a bit of promo and so much is needed that I can't figure out how I've done this in the past. I will prevail somehow and get this done so I can get the post Summer Heroes up to a site that's having an anniversary. Will work on finishing this today.

Meander 3 - Toth's Priest is moving forward and I'm almost finished with the draft that fills in those missing bits like love scenes and fight scenes. Then it will be a constant bit of research to finish the book by the end of next month. Sure hope I can make the limit. Have a mid September blog scheduled to showcase the trilogy set in an Alternate Ancient Egypt.

No comments: