Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday's What Janet Lane Walters Has Been Reading #amreading


Once again the contest struck but reading 5 entries didn't take away my all time for re-reading books and cleaning out my Lindle. Not that the books are ever really gone, all I have to do is pull them up again. But here goes.

Dragon's Stone by Jane Toombs. Jane is a friend and is a neat writer. This is one of her paranormals. Of course in the past, she was a critique partner and actually is responsible for my return to writing after a 10 year hiatus while I worked as a nurse. I've read many of her books and have even written books with her. This story is part of a series of paranormal romances. Hope to read more soon.

Dominic by Hazel Statham - A romance set in the Georgian era of history and an enjoyable read. The sexual tension between the hero and the heroine is really great and I'll be reading more of hers. She is a fellow Books We Love author. I'll be searching for more of her stories.

That's it for today.

No comments: