1. Are you a panster or a plotter or perhaps a bit of both?
A bit of both. I plot the story in general, what will happen and when. But then I’ll let the characters move withing it freely.
2. Which comes first - characters or plot for you?
Could be one or the other. Or a third thing that passed in front of my eyes while I was chasing my girl, who was chasing my son, who was chasing the dog…. Really, it’s never the same.
3. What are you working on now? Is this a book in a current series or something totally new?
Nothing. I think I’ll go back to a romantic suspense I have almost finished, but I need a moment to decompress.
4. Do you have some kind of object or place that figures in most of your books? I use gems a lot, hospitals and caves.
I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and I don’t think I do…
5. Do you write everyday or just when the spirit hits?
I write when I can. Baby’s naps, late at night, on my phone while the kids are playing. Crazy times.
6. Where can we find you?
Mostly, on my blog. I hate *hate* social media, so the only thing I do (and absolutely love) is my blog. All my info are there.
7. Who are your favorite authors? What about a book you’ve enjoyed?
Nora Roberts. No need to say more.
I’m reading Charming by Elliott James. It’s so much fun and there’s another Valkyrie , although she’s very different from mine.