Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday's Blurbs feature Books by Heather Andrews #NFRWAuthor #rock stars #contemporary romance

 


Scarred Melody

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09P5Q6ZDP

Bold Melodies Book One

Elsie
All I knew was music. Writing it, playing it. The sway of the melody traveled through me. It kept me company as I hid my face under a mask.
My dream of singing in front of the crowds was long forgotten. Now I hide in the shadows, only emerging to help fellow artists launch their careers.
Enter Skyler Dalton, my teenage heartthrob.

Skyler
My best friend died. My last album bombed. I punched out a paparazzi.
Life hasn’t been going my way.
The label offered an ultimatum, work with a professional songwriter to salvage my solo career or hit the road.
Luckily, Elsie was easy to work with. I wasn’t looking for love, but what I found was a lot more than just a new song...

Christmas Melody  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RZSNVF9

A secret baby…a second chance…can Christmas wishes come true?

Violet

I finally left the life my parents forced me into, giving my son and me the one we deserve. Life is about second chances and I’m hoping going back to LA will give the chance I need with the one person I never stopped loving. My son needs to meet his father and I need him to forgive me.

Billy

I’ve got fame and fortune locked down. It’s what comes with the territory as the bassist for the renowned Skyler Dalton. But something is missing, something I couldn’t hold on to. When I fill in as Santa at my record label’s Christmas party, the missing link lands right in my lap.

Christmas Melody is a novella featuring some of your favorite characters from Scarred Melody. It’s a fun holiday treat ending with a Christmas wish.


No comments: