Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday's Blurbs feature books by Viviana MacKade #MFRWAuthor #Paranormal #Romance

 


You can find all my books on my Amazon Author’s Page:

https://www.amazon.com/Viviana-MacKade/e/B01KKY6WLQ/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1

 

 

Valkyrie Love

 

Valkyrie love never comes easy.

Brenna left Asgard with a curse on her name and a broken heart.

A Valkyrie now free and independent, for millennia her life had been great. Just great.

Then a bleeding Elf knocks at her door holding a baby.

 

Alexander Reed left the Marines and lost the wheel of his life.

A soldier without a worthy fight, he became everything he despised.

Until he ends up in the wrong backyard at the wrong time.

 

Fljóða, Queen of the Light Elves and last of her lineage, is an infant with a death sentence on her head.

Hunted by the Night Elves, her survival brings Brenna and Reed together for the ultimate mission: take the little Queen to safety in the Vanaheim Realm, deep in the Roots of Yggdrasil.

 

Not simple, but straightforward.

Or so it seemed.

Between flaming giants, demons, and an army of Half Breed determined to kill the Queen and conquer all the Elvin Realms, Brenna and Reed will have to face their inner monsters.

Monsters appearing in the form of feelings neither want but cannot control.  

 

 

Guns for Angels

Ann
My sister was all the family I had. She was taken from me and now, someone wants me dead, too. Not sure why.
I’m sure I’m not going to give my life up, though. I’m not going to let them get away with my sister’s murder. 
The new me will try, anyway.
You see, when she was alive I could live in brightness and peace. Now I have to accept the darkness within me. After all, isn’t life about balance? Ironically, the man who can teach me how to embrace the shadows is broken, hopeless, and angry. Mark is also the only one I trust to lead me through my heart’s night, and back into the light. 
The one I trust to keep us alive.

Mark
A favor to a teammate: pick up two girls in trouble, take them to the Team’s safehouse. Should have been easy. It was not. 
Then someone killed one of my team, one of my brothers. Now it’s personal.
They want me, too. 
They want me, too. I can deal with that. But they want Ann. The only person who cut through me, who woke me, who grabbed my hand and guided me back into life one smile at the time. 
I’ll be damned if I let them have anything. 
Not. One. Damned. Thing.

From NY to sunny Miami, Ann and Mark run into a maze of lie, betrayal, and death, where love is the only, terrifying certainty. And when truth unravels, they will have to risk all to survive. 

 

 

His Midnight Sun

Damaged, angry sculptor Aidan Murphy is a midnight full of nightmares and menace. Punched by tragedy, he’d closed off in his world of art and pain.
Sunny, loyal Doctor Summer Williams is a spring morning sun. Punched by tragedy, she’d kept her ponytail bouncing as she made her way to the next person to help, armed with a smile and shielded by optimism. 
He elevates being abrasive and antagonist to a form of art; she shrugs it off and accepts him even when it hurts or when she disagrees. 
He pushes people away; she pulls them in. 
He knows no trust; she earns his.
She’s everything missing from his life, and nothing he deserves to want.
Love, though, is more resilient than tragedy. It’s smarter than pain. 
Will love be stronger than hate and vengeance, too?

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: