Monday, October 28, 2019

Meandering on mOnday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLAuthor #Poem #Writing #News

Meander 1 ==Poem -- Taps --

Your echo footsteps cast a spell.
My dreams are faded mists today.
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

Once I lost my heart's sentinel.
I whispered call I ran to obey.
Your echo footsteps cast a spell

Your golden laughter pierced my cell,
Chased ancient shadows far away.
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

I felt dark thoughts of gloom dispel
No longer morbid memories prey.
Your echo footsteps cast a spell.

Nights of silver love, singing bells.
Gather flower days in sweet bouquet.
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

The moment flees. I can't rebel.
I hide my tears. I can't inveigh
Your echo footsteps cast a spell
Soft murmuring trumpets sound the knell.

Meander 2 - News - I used to hit the news stations when there were commercials during the programs I watched. Seldom happens these days. The news isn't good. Things are happening that the average person can't do much about. Betrayal, lies, and other things not needed. Sure wish something would change soon.

Meander 3 - Writing. Have four chapters ready for the final read through and just over a month to finish the other eight. Sure hope I make the deadline. I've decided though I want to write three books next year, I won't commit to dates. When that happens as it has this year is that I must finish each project in a rush. Hopefully Jude will allow me to tell her there will be three and I will let her know when each one is dong and she can then fit them when there's a hole in the schedule.

No comments: