Monday, April 29, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Poem #Friends #Rut #Routine


Meander i _ Poem -- Friends --

You see your friends through blind eyes
With little slits of light let through.
That's good but it opens you to pain
And hurt, to cry at night.
You see just what you want to see.
Someday you'll find the way
To look at all through eyes of love
And see virtues, faults and all.

Meander 2 - Routine or Rut  Some days I wonder as I follow a pattern is it really a routine or is it a rut I'm in. Rising at the same time, early morning adventures on the computer, writing, reading, typing, doing things around the house. Perhaps I'll never know which it is. Routine or rut.

Writing. Back to square 1 on my current WIP. Hopefully I'll be able to manage moving on. Time will tell. But no matter what, I will finish before time and i also will finish the next one for this year in time.



MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: