Monday, April 22, 2019

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #BWLPublishing #Coffee Grounds #Habits #Writing

Meander 1 _ Poem -- Coffee Grounds --

In the morning I always wanted fresh, hot coffee.
You never did.
For twenty years I drank alone
And filled my cup with fresh perked brew.
You stayed in bed until I called.
Your aftershave blurred the fragrance
Of my coffee.
Our marriage simmered on the stove.
A tiny flame of twenty years.
The oils and essences losing strength
Turning bitter in the pot.
Until today --
I emptied the grounds.

Meander 2 -- Habits -- I'm a creature of habit. In the morning, I open the computer and begin. First post the blog, then read the one for BWL Authors and make a comment. I always make comments and usually I'm the only one who does. I go to my sharing site and share mine andother people's blogs. Even here, I'm a creature of habit. Monday, Wednesday and Sunday, I share all the posts. Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, I only share those who have shared other posts. On Friday I only share those who share mine. Then I hit Twitter and look a bit and heart those I want to heart. Then it's on to my email where I clear out the things i don't want to read. After I share about my blog post on a number of groups. Finally I'm ready to begin my writing day. I write a bit, read a chapter, type a page or two and back to write. In between, I do things like make lunch for spouse and myself and it's back to my routing. Then time to make dinner and back to work. Between seven and eight, I close down all my WIP and settle down to watch a bit of TV. Then helping spouse to bed and back to the TV and bed.

Meander 3 - Writing - Forgotten Dreams is building up. Have nearly finished the rough draft and then it will be time to work on making this into a book that makes sense.


MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: