Friday, April 12, 2019

Rosemary Morris is visiting today and talking about her new book #BWLPublishing #MFRWAuthor


1.   Tell me about your latest release? Genre?

Friday’s Child a Regency Romance, which is sensual but contains no illicit sex, will be published in June 2019

2.   Where did the idea arise?

From the children’s nursery rhyme which begins Sunday’s child is fair of face.

3.   How much research was involved? Did you stay on point or be distracted by wanting to look at just one more thing?

I set the novel in spent hours Cheltenham, a popular spa town which rivalled Bath, and spent hours researching it. I also consulted non-fiction books about the Regency era, costume, food, society etc. To meet my deadline to submit the novel, I resisted the temptation to look at ‘just one more thing.’

4.   How long did you take to write the book?

The first draft has taken me seven months.

5.   Now a bit about you. How long have you been writing? What is your Sun Sign?

I’ve been writing since early childhood. Before BooksWeLove Inc published my novels, I suffered from many setbacks.

This year Gemini is rising in my Sun sign. The prediction for May and June, when I shall submit Friday’s Child and it will be published. is excellent.

6.   Do you write in a number of genres or stick to one?

So far, although I would like to write fantasy fiction, I have only written historical novels – a mediaeval novel set in the reign of Edward II, three novels set in the reign of the last Stuart monarch, Queen Anne and in the ever popular early 19th century Regency era.

7.   Where can you be found?

At:



I welcome friend requests on Facebook where I post nearly every day.


No comments: