Monday, December 31, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLPublishingLTD #Poem #New Year #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem -Ask A Nurse  -

Nurse. Nurse?  Nurse! Nurse,
The cries come from all around.
Buzzers sound and patients shout.
Ask a nurse, now.
She will know all.
What time is my surgery?
Can I have a pain pill?
Bed pan, please.
I'm going to be sick.
Please hold my hand.
I'm scared.
Please stay with me.
When is Mommy coming?
How's my baby in the second incubator?
Do you think he'll make it?
Why can't I have breakfast?
Can I get out of bed?
But mostly I'm afraid.
Will it hurt?
Nurse, why me?
Nurse, Nurse?  Nurse!

Meander 2 - New Year - Tomorrow is the start of a new year. I don't think there will be much change in my life. But that's all right. I'll still be writing and taking care of my husband.  Though this does cut into my writing time, I'll be pushing to achieve more. The passing year has been filled with many things and some of them not too pleasant. Like the state of the world and the country. Hoping next year will see some positive things come to pass. One can only hope.

Meander 3 _ Writing - I'm now into push mode on my book plus trying to write two CAFs for two other books I would like to put out this year. Going interestingly at this point so we will see.


MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: