Monday, December 10, 2018

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLPublishing #Poem #Writing #Nutcracker

Meander 1 - Poem - Tracings ---

Your fingers gently flowing
Velvet love tattoos.
Exploring patterns, tracings
Ever downward
Etching lace upon my body
Tracings to fulfillment
In a brocade of love.

Meander 2 - The Nutcracker
Always a magical moment. This year the seats were uncomfortable but the production magical. Three of my grandchildren performed in the event. All three are beautiful dancers.

Meander 3 - Writing
Working hard on my story but with all the interruptions at this time of year make me want to scream. Today it was the refrigerator's arrival. Other days, shopping for Christmas. I will get all this together.

MY PLACES


BUY MARK
http://bookswelove.net/authors/walters-janet-lane-romance-fantasy-suspense-medical/

No comments: