Monday, July 9, 2018

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BWLPublishing #Poem #Writing


Meander 1  Poem  Silence

The silent stars are watching.
Full moon is motionless.
I hesitate upon the brink
Of stillness andof peace.
I hear the murmuring voices
Calling out to me.
And yet I must find silence
Before I can leave my room.
The tears I shed are healing.
Myself is all right now.
I must retreat in silence
And go to fine my peace.

Meander 2 Puzzles. I love to do crossword puzzles. I do them while I'm eating my lunch. One bite of salad and fill in several blanks. I've learned some interesting things doing these puzzles and I'm always amzed by how much I know and how sometimes a letter in the middle of a word will give me the word. Sometimes you need to think outside the box and I do. Puzzles keep my mind fresh and refreshed.



Meander 3 Writing - Am working hard on Pisces Virgo and will one day finish this second draft. Hopefully the book will be long enough. I'd like to finish somewhere in the 40,000 but we will see. Depends on how the last bit works out simce the chapters are more sketched in than filled out.


No comments: